Thursday 21 November 2013

A day of concensus

Today I was fully immersed in our microbrewery business. We had four brand consultants and web designers pitch to us down at the Old Mill – it seemed an appropriate place for such a meeting. I used all the life skills I learned as a Civil Servant to ensure we procured the consultants by the book. Seven local firms were invited to tender and then four were shortlisted for interview/presentation.

Something happened at the end of the day which I have never witnessed before in my entire working career. The five of us, on our side of the table, unanimously voted for the same company – this is unprecedented, they are obviously right for us. I can’t mention the design agency right now but stay tuned to find out which company completely blew the competition away.

No comments:

Post a Comment